Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lack of Quiet Time

I got spoiled yesterday because I followed through with Isaac's naptime (at an appropriate time for a change) and so I got close to 2 hours to do whatever it is I wanted to do. The frustrating part of my life right now is that I only get to choose one thing when I want to (and used to be able to do) many things. Glamorous things like: shower, balance the checkbook, wash the kitchen floor, plan dinner, read a book, check email...
So today, I'm lacking in the discipline department and I'm paying for it. I've got one boy laying on the floor (it's not that dirty) eating nuts from its container, and the other one making himself a lunch. The idea of doing anything else other than documenting my weaknesses seems exhausting to me today. And yes, I remembered to take my Zoloft.
Did I remember to eat lunch?

No comments:

About Me

Lafayette, Colorado, United States