Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fleas


IMG_2915
Originally uploaded by duprasville4
My mom said that "fleas are the scourge of the planet" and I totally agree. I started showing up with little red bumps on my ankles and thought that maybe it was fleas. I vacuumed really really well and they seemed to go away.

And then they came back.

And I started finding bumps on my arms. Back. Belly. Legs.

So we bombed the house. I have 8 trash bags -- big trash bags -- full of all of our clothes to launder. IT'S AWFUL.

Don't ever EVER go to the National Western Stock Show.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

NO. WAY!

I'm so sorry!

Melissa said...

I just remembered!!

Did I ever tell you about finding fleas in my little basement apartment? I went up and told Erin, who owned the house, about it and how we needed to take care of the problem IMMEDIATELY.

When I got home, she told me she had gone downstairs to tell the fleas they either had to leave, or be killed.

Yep. She talked to the fleas.

Later, I went through and sprayed to kill them.

About Me

Lafayette, Colorado, United States