Monday, July 27, 2009

Dumb Stuff at Peppercorn

Yes, it's more lazy-rant for me.

Brian's mom and I went to one of my favorite stores today, Peppercorn. I have a lot of gadgets in my kitchen, but today, when we were in the "unitasker" section I saw some just silly things for ridiculous prices. Is this my new life? Have I become a I've-been-to-a-Third-World-Country snob? Have I become too good for kitchen gadgets?

FOR EXAMPLE:
an asparagus peeler
onion goggles (and look how much they cost!)
a ginger peeler

My boys had a great time playing with the steamers. One was a satellite and the other was a spaceship. Oh, and then there was the elephant funnel.

I guess I'm with Alton. Be creative and seek wisdom from MacGyver.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Is it lame that I want to hop up and down and shout "I AGREE!"? I'm such an AB girl. I wholeheartedly believe that unitaskers (with the exception of the fire extinguisher) don't belong in kitchens.) :)

I actually saw "onion goggles" a couple weeks ago, and the first thing I said was "OR, you could learn how to chop them correctly." Again - something I learned from AB.

About Me

Lafayette, Colorado, United States